Wednesday, November 9, 2011

AEDM.....Refilling the Well

I wrote earlier that I was going on vacation for a few days. I managed to make art on my plane ride but didn't have time to make anything else. I think I was doing something a little more important; refilling the well and connecting with family. I haven't seen these family members in four years! Even though the visit was short, it was totally worth it. I also needed a "Mommy Break". I'm a stay-at-home mom of two toddlers. I've gotten some breaks from the kids over the years. A few hours here and there on the weekends but, I was still available if I was needed. This vacation was a true break. I was many miles away and could not be called to come home. It was great! Don't get me wrong. I missed them very much. It was just nice to not hear "Mommy do it!" for a few days. Now I'm home and we are all sick with colds. Oh well! I'm going to try to get back into the groove of making art now that I'm home. I will also get back into the Mommy groove. And then there's the holiday groove...... Busy times ahead!

Here are my little ones on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment