Wednesday, July 25, 2012

On My Art Table

Homework from Sarah Ahearn's "Pages and Paint" E-course

For this painting I followed instructions from written prompts. I had two minutes to do each prompt. Sarah has this game in her book as well. This was fun. I enjoy painting without thinking.

 

Below is a journal page (still in progress) for Mindy Lacefield's Neat Stuff.

My daughter contributed the scribbles. The brilliant stick people are mine! She asked me to draw our family.

 

The following pictures are a work in progress.

First I created this background on 18x24 Mixed Media Paper from Strathmore.

 

Then I cut them down to 4x6's. I have an idea of what I want to use them for but I'm not sharing yet.

It's a secret!

 

2 comments:

  1. It all looks great! I have Sara's book as well but haven't taken the time to do any of the prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I LOVE your artwork. I am so glad that I have found your blog and I am excited to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete