Saturday, July 14, 2012

A New Series Coming.....

I've decided to start a new series on my blog called I Can't "Art" Without.... Yes, I made "art" a verb. In this series I will feature my favorite art supplies or any other item I use to make art. Here is a sneak peek of some of the things I will feature.

 

 

I love seeing how people do their art and what they use. Now that I'm finding my groove I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite things. Tune in next week to see one of my favorite art supplies!

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your Neocolor II, seems you have a big box, a lot more colours than I have! And I'd like to know what pencils you use and whattyou think about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Lynda! I LOVE supplies! Sometimes, I spend more time thinking about supplies and going out to find them than I do creating! :-)

    ReplyDelete