Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gratitude Photos Day 3




Toddler Feet






Getting The Mail






Time With Evan






Sidewalk Chalk






Toddler Hat






New Lesson in my e-course
Soul Restoration 1

I am also grateful for Instagram. It makes my simple iPhone photos so fancy and fun. They truly look like "captured moments". Kind of dreamlike or nostalgic. Love it! Do you have a gratitude you'd like to share? Please post a comment or better yet, join the Flickr Group, it's free and you can post your photos there.

More moments tomorrow. Until then.

Lynda

2 comments:

  1. I left a comment yesterday and it seems to have disappeared. So here goes...

    As you know I just love this project of yours. Because I have a twenty-two month old, i am grateful for the dust buster by the kids snack table. Really. I know you can relate to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny. I too, am best friends with the dust buster. ai also should buy stock in wet wipes since we buy enough of the product.

    ReplyDelete