Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Continuing My Year of Drawing

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

We celebrated Easter.

I am continuing my daily drawing practice but, it's kind of morphed into something else. I had a stack of small pieces of paper to be used for my 10 minute sketches. But now I have several sketchbooks going at once. It's quite disorganized actually. I should come up with a proper system but I haven't quite figured that out yet. Here are some of the sketches I've done the past few days. Some are quick sketches and some I spent time coloring and playing with. Some may even end up on my blog. The Fox in my new header is one of the sketches I did this week.

I sketched this dog from a picture in a magazine. I thought he was cute.

This is from a drawing book I have. I like giving a more realistic animal a go so I know it's key features.

Another fox. I think this will be a painting very soon.

A girly.

I think this guy will be on my blog soon.

 

I'm trying very hard to stay busy and keep the creative momentum up. I will have other work to show you later this week.

Have a wonderful day.

 

1 comment: