Monday, March 5, 2012

We've Been Sick

Everyone in my household has been sick the past two weeks. I'm talking nasty colds, migraines, ear infections and other stuff I won't mention. I have had zero desire to do ANYTHING! I managed to finish some ATCs for a group I'm in. The theme for March was Fairy Tales. I went the Three Little Pigs route. I did watercolor blobs of piggies and houses and then added details with colored pencil and black pen. I think they're cute. We are finally feeling better so, I hope to get back to my Bloom True paintings soon!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you guys have been sick. Sending lots of healing thoughts your way. Your piggies are adorable! I'm glad you found some time to be creative in all the madness. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wyanne. We are doing better and I'm back in the studio!

    ReplyDelete